Friday, December 14, 2012

The Things We Do For the Love of Writing

We've talked about writer's block frequently on this blog, and I've slandered my muse in such discussions more times than I can count. Now, though, the time for talk is over. It is time to fight back.

Taking into account my competitive nature and the fact that writing is such a solitary activity, I've decided to team up with my writing buddy, A.L. Brown, to push my way past the writing doldrums I've fallen into yet again.

The plan:
1) daily wordcount updates, posted via Twitter.
2) weekly summaries of the writing experience (posted on blog and linked to Twitter) coupled with a weekly wordcount total to determine the winner.
3) loser owes winner a guest post on winner's blog (or dinner, the prize may vary).
4) repeat weekly...

Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment