Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bookaholics Unite

Having run out of clever Bookaholic topics for the time being, I decided to post this spotlight on a bookstore/charity that recently caught my attention: Better World Books.

Better World Books is an organization that turns our bookaholicism (Hey, I'm an English major. I wrote it, it's a word) into something positive: funding for worldwide literacy programs. Not only do the people at BWB provide thousands of book lovers with a doubly beneficial way to buy books, they also work with students, libraries, and ordinary people to collect discarded/unwanted books for charity!

Go to their website, www.betterworldbooks.com, and see what they have to offer!

If my little bookaholic anonymous session had a Best Bookaholic Binge prize, it would go to these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment