Friday, April 24, 2009

Just Because...

The End.

Nice words, aren't they? They evoke images of a completed task, relaxation due to a job well done, perhaps a breathtaking sunset. You get the picture.

Only, here in university-student-ville, the words "The End" mean nothing. Nothing. The end of the semester is coming...and I have just as much work as ever, plus some. Oh, the irony.

Anyway...

As if I didn't have enough to do, I'm doubling my efforts in blog-land. You've got it; I have an insatiable urge to write something that won't be graded. So...I will. Soon. Right after I write that paper on Nostalgia, Identity, and the Transcendental Signifier...

Courtney

2 comments:

  1. It seems like the closer you get to the end of the semester the more work they throw on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it does! It just makes such great sense, too!

    ReplyDelete